Construction lawyers in Springfield, IL
Arbitration. Mediation. Negotiation. Litigation.
We seek smart resolutions to advance your goals.
Construction projects involve serious financial investment for everyone involved. If a dispute arises and lengthy negotiations result, everyone’s financial gain is reduced. That’s why before breaking ground, you should consider having an experienced construction lawyer on your side.
FeldmanWasser construction lawyers can help:
- Building owners, Homeowners, Construction managers
- Architects, Design Professionals, Planners and Surveyors
- Developers and Financial institutions
- General Contractors, Subcontractors and Material Suppliers
FeldmanWasser construction lawyers handle:
- Contract, bidding and document preparation
- Government contracting / Public projects / Prevailing Wage Act issues
- Bid disputes, contract performance, adhering to plans and delay claims
- Warranty issues and construction defect claims
- Mechanic’s liens and payment / Performance bond claims
- Labor law issues / Construction arbitration and mediation
- Complying with Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) / Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) / Women-owned Business (WBE) requirements
Investigating a Dispute
If a dispute develops concerning quality of workmanship, materials used, or building plans appropriately followed, we can help. Over the last quarter century, we’ve cultivated excellent working relationships with experts and professionals in the construction industry. So we have the means to evaluate blueprints, conduct inspections, test building materials, and determine whether best practices were followed.
Contact an Experienced Construction Law Attorney
If you’re involved in a construction transaction or have a dispute and require legal representation, you should know FeldmanWasser is recognized nationwide for its construction law acumen. Ask anyone about us. We believe our reputation speaks for itself.