Springfield Illinois Traffic Ticket Lawyers
Charged with reckless or drunk driving or other criminal offense? Don’t plead guilty. Even if you think you might be.
Illinois traffic law can be complex and confusing. If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense, a traffic ticket lawyer at FeldmanWasser may be able to get the charges dropped, especially if you have a clean driving record.
We’re equipped to handle just about any traffic matter that involves the police with precision including failure to yield, uninsured driver, and vehicular homicide cases.
In fact, our law firm has decades of experience assisting clients:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) and driving while the intoxicated (DWI) charges
- Reckless endangerment charge
- Hit and run charge
- Charged with running a stop sign or red light
- Speeding in a school zone or construction work zone charge
- Charged with passing a school bus that’s loading or unloading
- Caught driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Obtain a restricted driving permit (RDP) or driver’s license reinstatement
At FeldmanWasser, you won’t get handed off to a beginner
We believe everyone accused of a traffic offense deserves an experienced attorney to defend their rights and represent their best interests. To schedule a consultation and learn how we can help you, click here. Or call 1-217-544-3403.